BD Turbo Express

priapism

I recently bought a few screws from Feathered Friends, and didn't catch that they handed me a size I didn't ask for on one of them until I got home. (BTW, thumbs_down.gif for not letting me exchange it. It was still attached to the cardboard, bought like 2 days ago...) I guess rules are rules. Anyway, so I have a brand new, never been touched 19cm BD turbo express that I'd like to sell, then put the $ toward a size I need. If you're planning on buying a screw anyway soon, PM me. $45, which will save you over $10 when you count the tax. I'll be heading down through Seattle thurs or friday and can meet up with you, anytime, anyplace.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I had a reciept, bought it 2 days earlier. Bill: Do you live around Seattle somewhere? I was hoping not to have to deal with shipping and all that, just trying to catch someone who might be planning on buying a screw soon anyway. And yes, my bad, it's a turbo express, with the retractable knob. Drew, if you can get them at 55 CAN (45 US) out the door at MEC, then I guess I'm buying my screws at the wrong place. They're 59 CAN without tax on the website, which would put it at well over $50 US with tax - I'm not sure how much tax goes to the queen... I never said it was a screaming deal, just $10 cheaper for someone to grab a screw still on the cardboard.... and help me out.