Unofficial Smiff Throw-Down this weekend!!!

layton

All right it's time to shake off the melted ice/snow blues and crowd the fuck outta smith!!!!

Grasslands Fri/Sat night! B.Y.O.B.D.P.T.P.X.

Somebody make a sign and put it on your car when you get there - it'll try but may not remember to.

fruit.gifbigdrink.gifHCL.gifcheeburga_ron.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifthe_finger.gifwave.gifwazzup.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, if Pandora's takin care of the glitter, then I will bring the boa's...

yelrotflmao.gif

i will be there Thursday night through sunday.... The same spot the usual smith fest is at....

I should be in a blue vw type van....gonna be freakin' sweet rockband.gif

cranking on some crack, get your asses dwon to smith, I hear jimmy buffet is playing in front of 5 gallon buckets you gapers hahaha.gifwave.gif

I won't be at Smiffay this weekend - sorry to disappoint, my fellow .commies tongue.gif.

Yesterday Rainier had a more favorable forecast than Smith. Of course that has now changed, but I must heed the call! Time to get spanked during another winter attempt. w00tw00t

fruit.gif

Well, this weekend was Amazing. Met a bunch of cool folks, thanks everyone!

I'm too tired to write anymore. got served big time!

Nomad and Camilo should be posting some outrageous photos soon!

sorry i missed frown.gif i tried to learn to snowboard, while there was still a tiny bit of snow. Hopefuly i will see you all soon cool.gif

You missed some decent climbing and an interesting discussion on how to ameliorate a bowel obstruction.
it wont be long now and every other weekend well be spent sending there. cool.gif then i can learn all about bowl obstruction bigdrink.gif

You missed some decent climbing and an interesting discussion on how to ameliorate a bowel obstruction.
it wont be long now and every other weekend well be spent sending there. cool.gif then i can learn all about bowl obstruction bigdrink.gif

What's bowl obstruction? When your glass pipe gets needs to be cleaned?