rope up this 8=D

gapertimmy

That warmed my heart to hear. I'm glad you were a part of it.

As for me. My weekend of being a working stiff is over and i'm going home. Thanks, especially SK, my partner in weekend boredom.

[Edited to hopefully remove percieved sarcasm]

[ 10-20-2002, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: E-rock ]

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!! THANKS TO IAIN as well [big Grin]

it is not quite all the way dry yet... I think it needs a cupple of days. but yes it does look like columner basalt. I can see where the cracks are, well, cracking as it dries... it was way fun to do.

I think we should than RY too [big Grin] and TIMM@Y for starting our fun [big Grin]

Next year if I havent moved my ass out to WA, I am going to make plans to attend the rope up. I missed it by a week last year. And this year, well....

Thank you for entertaining me during a very looooong, boring weekend (for various reasons).

I must say, I was happy to wake up this morning and have to sweep snow off my car! [big Grin]

May the 'inbetween' phase be short and sweet...

Wonder powers activate...into the shape of....a frozen waterfall!

[big Drink]

too mushy. must derail this thread with AGGRESSION [Mad][Mad][Mad] before any one gets the idea that any of us have any respect for each other. [laf][laf] 7 pages with no threats of violence or misogyny. must be a record. Thanks E-rock and SK. Dan P. you should lurk less, hope I will see you around sometime soon [smile]