Let's rally against democracy

Rev_D._Wayne_Love

The majority of our nation voted for Bush to be our president. So, let's rally against our nation tonight. Let's let our country know- you don't know what's best for us as a nation! Only us select few hippy liberals here in Seattle know what's best for this nation!!To hell with democracy! A few birkenstock clad Subaru drivers in Fremont should have dictatorship authority over this entire nation!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Nice post CB, I thought you were lost and gone forever. You must not have got the memo. All the neo-conservatives are at ascencionist.com. They are currently plotting the demise of the latest cartoon show to promote tolerance and acceptance of all.

I have actually been enjoying the "Make the World Safe for Self Parody" rallies held around the nation. Serious people on the Left must be absolutely mortified every time they turn on the TV and see the Holistic Vegan Dreamcatcher Fabrication Society hoisting their signs on the mall...

I heard that some UW students were hassling two Army recruiters who were on campus. I may be liberal and anti-Bush, but I think that sort of thing is total bullshit. Our military personell are supposed to do exactly as our elected official order them to do. To hold them responsible for politicians you don't like is stupid. Rally and protest against the politicians, not our servicemen.

We should be proud that we have a military that keeps itself apart from politics. Other countries like Pakistan have militaries that do get involved and that is why they have the dictator Musharrif.

Careful, you're assuming that the election was truly fair and democratic. I'm not sure we can make that assumption.

Jimmy Carter, of UN elections monitoring fame, among other things, noted that the UN wouldn't let the setup in Florida pass, and Florida was really no worse than anywhere else for disenfranchisement and potential fraud.

I heard that some UW students were hassling two Army recruiters who were on campus. I may be liberal and anti-Bush, but I think that sort of thing is total bullshit. Our military personell are supposed to do exactly as our elected official order them to do. To hold them responsible for politicians you don't like is stupid. Rally and protest against the politicians, not our servicemen.

We should be proud that we have a military that keeps itself apart from politics. Other countries like Pakistan have militaries that do get involved and that is why they have the dictator Musharrif.

Not UW. I think it was one of the community colleges. Assholes need to eat a HCL.gif

Careful, you're assuming that the election was truly fair and democratic. I'm not sure we can make that assumption.

Jimmy Carter, of UN elections monitoring fame, among other things, noted that the UN wouldn't let the setup in Florida pass, and Florida was really no worse than anywhere else for disenfranchisement and potential fraud.

The gov's election in Washington wouldn't pass muster either.

Not surprising that Gregoire has lost interest in "making sure that every vote is counted" since the last count was in her favor. Just another lying politician. thumbs_down.gif

I have actually been enjoying the "Make the World Safe for Self Parody" rallies held around the nation. Serious people on the Left must be absolutely mortified every time they turn on the TV and see the Holistic Vegan Dreamcatcher Fabrication Society hoisting their signs on the mall...

Sadly I have to agree with this statement. cry.gif