• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Distel32

Going away party for me, Sat. 1-15

there is going to be a going away party for me at my house in Bellingham on Saturday, Jan. 15.

8pmish-morning

Last chance to see me until December '05!? cry.gif

rockband.gif

all welcome! PM for directions or mapquest:

916 21st st, green house, pirate flag

and a housewarming party for me too...

PM for directions if you're gonna be in my 'hood.

Sain Yavarai! (Have a nice trip!)

Bolgomjtoi baigarai! (Be careful!)

I know... maybe we could break or otherwise disable a few more of your fingers and maybe an eye to make it a little more fair...

Wow luke, I PMed you to see when you were leaving just so I could organize a "going-away" pub club. Now I came to the events forum to post it, and you already beat me to it. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

yeah, distel knows how to take care of himself. wave.gif

yellaf.gif

I may be in town. If so, I'll be there!

wish i could be there. take care of you Luke. Have an amazing time. bigdrink.gif

Have a great time. Come back in one piece! Take lots of photos and keep posting to the board. I'll miss you. cry.gifGood Luck!

~christ

Hey Man, Have fun in Mongolia. If you run into a crazy chick named Monica, tell her brother says hi and to drop me an email sometime. Last I heard she was riding a train across Mongolia from China.

Sign in to follow this