Hello...

Alex

My name is Wesley Nimley, a political refugee from LIBERIA.

I am making this contact with you because i am in dire need of a very reliable

foreign partner who is a person of upright character and also has the ability to

maintain a high level transaction which requires utmost confidentiality and

absolute trust between both parties.

In the cause of the civil war in my country Liberia, My father (Samuel NImley)

who happened to be a close associate of top government officials as at .that time was able to make for himself up to $2M (Two million United States Dollars) in cash and also acquire rare uncut raw diamonds (of priceless value).

Before his assasination last year, he was able to deposit the money and the diamonds in a vault with a security company. His death has made me the full beneficiary of the money and the diamonds since i am his eldest child and also because of the fact that i lost my mother and my 2 siblings to the civil war.

Now, all i need is a trust worthy foreign partner who will

a.) assist me invest the money in a profitable venture;

b.) helping me in the sale of the diamonds and also invest the proceeds in your country and

c.) most importantly; helping me get into your country to split the proceeds with you.

I hope and pray you can be in a position to assist and participate in making this transaction a reality,

Should you be so interested; please contact me immediately at this email address : xxxxxxx@netscape.net

I would like to know areas of investment you think will be very profitable for this, and all the procedures that needs to be followed.

Your swift response to this email would be most highly appreciated.

Thank you (in anticipation),

Best Regards,

Wesley Nimley.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was curious as to how much money may have been actually lost to this fraud. The answer was "$5 billion since 1980" or "$1 million a day". I don't know who keeps these stats, but I find it rather hard to believe that many people could be duped.

http://home.rmci.net/alphae/419coal/

http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Crimes/Business/nigerian.htm