John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Catch you next time Teh Phyzzy

Anyone going to be out at the butte friday? I can come down about 530.

Fortunately, not me as I will be playing hookey Fri and out doing real climbing on a 3 day trip.

I'll take a rain check for some belay time in September!

I am so looking forward to it Bryan! I'll work on both dropping 30 lbs and getting my belay skillz up to the 5.12 range so I an hang with ya:-)

• 1 month later...

Absolfreakingloutly Teh Phuzzy, I need the workout. I was going to meet Chad (Lodestone) and his buddy out there after work, but my day is about to take a turn for the busy. I'll be leaving the office soon, and I can't actually tell when I can actually hit it. Chad had wanted to do Toothpick/Blueberry, but I suggested Silver Bullet instead so Bryan (and Skander) can easily wander over when they're tired of picking at rock.

Chad has a toyota truck, I have a CR-V. Look for us. Chads 30's good looking and thin, I'm 56, short and balding....old...disgusting looking, hair going grey from diswater blond, double chin...train wreck lookin....I'll be wearing a dark blue shirt and tan slacks....you can click my avatar and look through the pics. Not all the old guy pics are me though, I climb with Jeff and Jim and they're even older.

Here, this w/no dog:

Bill_belaying_Adam_FA_Left_cheek_04_17_2010.jpg

• 2 weeks later...