• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
John Frieh

Alpiners Anonymous: PDX dry tool night

If you decide to do any cracks talk to me first and I'll hook you up with a nut tool.

Looks like a Chouinard with red tape. Comes with a biner, also red tape. Must be yours. I have it clipped to my backpack right now.

I was drinking beer and got a short rack of my stuff back last night at a gear exchange and when I went to stuff it in my lead pack, saw your stuff.

Dem shits just followed me home. cantfocus.gif

I'm thinking of cleaning at the Butte tonight, if I stumble over somebody or you just need a belay slave, just say so.

You bet, if you need it Bryan, I'll run you like a Labrador chasing a ball till your paws bleed and you whimper for mercy! yelrotflmao.gif

You can get your equipment back too as a small side bonus, and there is never a return charge as long as you don't drop me while belaying my wide ass.

Rocky Butte 5:45pm for me. Bring a rope.

My old partner Jim Tangen-Foster and I will be out at Beacon Wed./Thu...

If you don't mind a trad newbie tagging along, I'd be happy to join y'all. =)

FEI: I'm out with a popped tendon sheath in the wrist for a bit. cry.gif

Hard to type. So I'm checking out.

Enjoy! wave.gif

Bill:

Those double dinos add up huh...Hope you heal up quick, but take your time, and you'll come back doin' triple dinos.

who's gonna be where doing what 'round here on tues or wed? i just got back, but 2 hours after unpacking was enough and i'm bored.

Opps, thread drift Layton, we were talking about me and my wrist you know. grin.gif

The sound of 1 hand typing.

(thanks Seth and Bri for the kind words ! )

I'll be out at Beacon on the 4th. Bill, what's this business with your hand? Everyone has been wondering where you are...

i may go out to beacon later in the day tomorrow...after I sleep till noon of course.

Doctor said I'm out with a popped tendon sheath in the wrist for a bit JH. cry.gif

Got a nice splint and everything! The tendon agrees with the splint thing and enjoys the feel of it, it had been all wrapped up in a tight nasty, painful ball/lump which was strange to feel, just under the skin.

The plan-------> Ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, stretch, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, stretch, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ibuprofen, ice, stretch, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, stretch, ice, ibuprofen, ibuprofen, ice, stretch, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, stretch, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen..............about that much.

Then.............splint off, tada! Ease into it and I'm back baby.