• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
John Frieh

Alpiners Anonymous: PDX dry tool night

Hey lady lets climb tomarrow!

smile.gif

OK girl.......we'll be at Broughton's Bluff in the morning after walking the dogs to the river to swim. come out after your housemate meeting, we;ll be looking for you....

for anyone else, i'll be the one with dark braids, come and say hello, we'll be doing some simple trad on the right hand wall and maybe some toproping on the sickle and hammer...... wazzup.gif

hey - fuck all that pdx static! - beacon's open beyotches! who wants to come celebrate w/ me 2morrow afternoon? mmm - young warriors -mmmm - dod's jam - mmmmmm - se corner :drool:

the man, the myth, the legend - josephh will be reading us the good word in a few minutes - i am but the john the bapist to his jesus (and we'll see if my head goes onto the silver platter for my indiscretions)

I can hardly wait to see how long that post will be. I am counting on at least 5 paragraphs.

5 WTF? you new?

Put me in the office pool for $20 on 8 paragraphs and a word count of 250 or greater.

who wants to meet me in camas 'round 3? pm me or write some shit here.

You might be falling into a rut, Knottygirl. But I've been in one, an might be there too.

Its just quick and easy to get too(wed. were always our gym climbing night...talk about a rut!) I spent my weekend at Broughtons, so I'm mixing it up!

I should be there... I have a late meeting though...

Where will you and Mav be?

He LIVVVES!

Long time no see. Welcome back.

BTW, I'm thinking anywhere but the mudpile for me. How about birds/white rabbit?

Looking to get some pump action, any takers.

Bryan

I would be up way up for checking out Carver next time, i too have never been but have heard good things......read this a little too late......

And as far as Rocky Butte tomorrow, i'm leaving that up to Bri..... i guess she knows where we're going.....

Looking forward to meeting some of you, Bri has only had good things to say about climbing with you guys.......

I've never been to that area, but I'm looking at the book now and it seems cool. A 5.10B I can probally do, a 5.10D I might show ya'll some amusing flailing and give ya'll a laugh or two, which is fine by me; I will gladly provide the entertainment. yelrotflmao.gif

I'm limited in what I know at the Butte; which consists of Silver Bullet area, E-Rescue, Bill's climbs, and Blueberry Jam. So I'm up for it all!

I suck at finding the routes from the top so any info on where to look will help me save some time! I'll be there around 5:30ish; Mav I'm dragging Miss Chris out! wazzup.gif