• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
John Frieh

Alpiners Anonymous: PDX dry tool night

Tuesday looks wet.......wazzup.gif

Looking outside right now? No rain. yet......

Looks like VW 4ever will be there too eh, and congrats you've exceeded 30000 views John.

Tents in the mail most likely.

PS, saw Kirby the other day! You should suck him into your Wednesday black hole grin.gif

wave.gif

Maybe Bryan, but I'm starting to get a head cold/sore throat, and if I get out there, I might just hang by myself so as not to contaminate everyone.

hate to say i'm coming cuz usually then i don't but i feeling game this time around - anyone gonna be there 330ish?

We are all talking about Wednesday right?

FYI I can climb tonight but am not planning on it unless someone calls me: 503.758.5772

Wednesday: I will roll in between 4 and 5... bring a rope if you have one. Not sure where we will be as the # of people attending will dictate where we end up. Look for a little grey Ford snugtop.gif and I should be near by.

Plan on definitely Wednesday though.

I'm planning on being there. I can pretty much make it as early as someone wants to go. =)

Silver miata for those who don't know...

Aradia: Are you able to head up earlier in the afternoon, like 2ish. Drop a line or call. Glad you are feeling better.

I just might make it out there as well. It looks like one of those rare days when I can escape Pill Hill before 6:30. Rocky somehow sounds more appealing than pulling plastic at the Circuit. To which area should I bring a rope?

Jason

To which area should I bring a rope?

Not sure where we will be as the # of people attending will dictate where we end up. Look for a little grey Ford snugtop.gif and I should be near by.

will def be there at 3 or so - angry tall man w/ eyes slightly less red then his piece-o-shit mitsubishi - i'll yell incoherently at all there to circle the wagons

everyone can take a little lung cancer john - THEY OUGHTA HAVE TO!