Alpiners Anonymous: PDX dry tool night

John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

goddam i can't wait for my son to get a few months older! i haven't been out to the butte in months...

...wait, is that somethign i should really be antsy about?

john - you know how much i'd dig on catchign the scurlock show and my rice-burner car is the perfect ride for such a gig, but my life is suck-sad currenlty and i'm having to obtain my ersatz-alpine buzz by pulling on plastic when i should be getting my alloted 5 hours of sleep :whiner:

Sorry, I'm too anti-social. Otherwise it's a great offer John.

......... my life is suck-sad currenlty and i'm having to obtain my ersatz-alpine buzz by pulling on plastic when i should be getting my alloted 5 hours of sleep :whiner:

Ivan, you got the wife, the kids, the bills, the house.........the whole disaster.

My sympathies, I'm just starting to crawl out of that (often pretty good) pit myself, the eldest is a sophmore in college: whoo hooo..

Uhhhh Dude, you missed a major window of opprotunity. The lovely Kellie Rice of the Access Fund along with some Mazamas and a few of us cc.com low-lifes went up and picked up the garbage up there today. Every damn scrap.

Except for a few spots anyway:-)

Now it's raining. You could have gotten free Access Fund Nalagene bottles and fought Aracia for free baby clif bars.

Hey, as always, much thanks to the access fund and all the volunteers out there for giving the butte it's well-needed semi-annual enema.

I'm "working" this weekend and wasn't able to make it out this morning (it's a shame too, because I only have like 4 access fund nalgenes so far), but hopefully the cleanup went well and people had a chance to get a few TRs in before the rain hit.