John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I brought my shoes (and harness) to work today thinking I might be able to run up to the butte and get a bouldering pump apre work.

Anyone going to be on the cliffs doing laps or need a spotter? Let me know. Today or Thus may be the last good outside day. I might be good for the same thing Thus. Gets dark like @ 6:30, so I was wanting to be on rock by 5 or so.

screwit.jpg

Anyone besides me? Might be the last chance to tear out some serious ligaments and tendons before the winter rot sets in:-)

Bueller?

B..u..e..l..l...e......r?

anyone see this thread has 122,000+ page views? Some of you need to turn off the computer and get out more:-) Tsk tsk!

Nice lapping with ya Jim. Wish I'd run into you earlier in the year. I think I got to the Butte 5 times this year (exclusive of bouldering)- that was real nice.

Now the rest of you ladies.....and you know who you are, NOT JH who was in the cardiac unit, NOT Kyle who's taking some recovery time, and not Ivan who's been lapping beacon daily it seems....the rest of you ladies need to get out some more!

Sat (11/1) around 10 am I'll be out at RB. Come one, come all. Rain or shine.

It's the first part of the second part that troubles me......I was thinking if I had to go climbing Saturday:, Beacon, via aid, in the rain, is as good as it gets if you dress warm. Next would be digging dirt off at the Far Side. Or hiking up to Jimmys and doing the combo shooting the Noveske or the 9's/drinking water fill-up from the artesian well there and sawing the downfall timber from last year.

Should have done some bouldering then laps with young Jim yesterday up there after work....ahhh sublime! And warm yet!

Rocky Butte in the wet sucks. Short routes, no sun....condoms...blah blah

Got to pass on that.

• 4 weeks later...