John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could/should be there by 6.

You're my belayer then! Yeahhhhhh! See you at the location of your choosing. Just say it and it's your's. I've got some finger issues, so I'm not pulling real hard....(this is my pre-lap pussy noise wimpering alert)

You were late! Missed you JF.

No, no. I love climbing with you and all the Butte regulars.I also love the condoms and broken glass, as long as it's not from my window. But, I feel a need to conquer Gandolf's in a better style than I have dealt with it in the past. Alas, it was a run up the corner instead.

Maybe thurs., if I'm still welcome.

Of course you are always welcome, I'd rather have you inside the tent pissing out than outside pissing in. :wave: I'm not 100% for Thurs, but Ujahn is for sure. I hope to both be there and see you as well. I've been avoiding hard stuff, soaking the fingers in ice and taking Ibuprofen to get the pigs back on track. So, I'm not into anything hard either.

Taking the words out of my mouth John. Even getting to one of the zones is near impossible unless I leave work early. Last year I did beacon twice after work and the Zone once. The driving to get there makes me mental anyway, and the climbing time is correspondingly shorter as well. Last year I did a 2 + hour drive to Ozone and I don't want to duplicate that one.

Having kids, the drive time back was an additional factor as it was always nice to get home before bedtime as well to touch base and read a book or 2 with them.

Great time last night with John and Troy. Met old buddy Larry and his 3 charges Tom, RJ and Andy.

Good times, got enough laps, no pulled muscles!

Edited by billcoe

anyone?

My fingers are to the bone from soloing some sharp stuff Saturday, I actually think there may be some rock under my fingernail, but I'm game for Tuesday (maybe bigger holds and neosporin for me).

I can belay up to 5.11 still....(with a gri gri), so no worries there.

Edit: 5:30 John, I'll be looking for you!

Edited by billcoe