Alpiners Anonymous: PDX dry tool night

John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bill, I have yet to climb any of the routes up there, but I'm willing and foolish enough to get on anything! Larry might be showing up too. I can be there around 5:45...if I see you great otherwise I'll be on that wall that no one knows about...I think you have a unique name for it... Hope you had a wonderful rest of your Sunday!

I'll be there with Ujhon, time is about right, but I want to give some time to rwmwrtr at some point to show her the traverses on top.

Don't have my cell with me though. :(

How about emotional rescue and the 5.11 to the East of it if it's just us 3. ?

Thanks again Bill for showing me around last night. You were right about the legs being sore. They sure were this morning!

You are so welcome. I live for your happiness: :lmao: (I say that to my kids to joke around:-)

We should do it again. Start getting serious? :blush:

Hey, wheres the TR from your husbands Mt. Hood (the "Everest of Oregon") climb BTW? I didn't see him on the news so it much have been OK.

I hope it was a (good) dream come true for him.

Would love to :) I'll be there this weekend and sometime next week, not Tuesday though, too. Look for the silver mom-mobile w/WA plates!

Hubby's trip up Mt. Hood was awesome, a total dream come true so much so I have no idea what I can get him next year for our anniversary. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

A not-news-worthy climb, too, thank goodness, though I told a PMR pal that if he got a page that day he'd better get up there pronto ;) Hubby hit the summit around 7 and was down at 11. We had a nice lunch at the lodge before heading home. In hindsight we should have stayed that night too. Lesson learned for the next time. He can't wait to climb again. Considering what he spent on clothes and stuff, he'd better get back out there soon and start making the most of his investment. Now to get him some rock gear though he's definitely more an alpine guy :)