Alpiners Anonymous: PDX dry tool night

John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you decide to do any cracks talk to me first and I'll hook you up with a nut tool.

Looks like a Chouinard with red tape. Comes with a biner, also red tape. Must be yours. I have it clipped to my backpack right now.

I was drinking beer and got a short rack of my stuff back last night at a gear exchange and when I went to stuff it in my lead pack, saw your stuff.

Dem shits just followed me home. cantfocus.gif

I'm thinking of cleaning at the Butte tonight, if I stumble over somebody or you just need a belay slave, just say so.

You bet, if you need it Bryan, I'll run you like a Labrador chasing a ball till your paws bleed and you whimper for mercy! yelrotflmao.gif

You can get your equipment back too as a small side bonus, and there is never a return charge as long as you don't drop me while belaying my wide ass.

Rocky Butte 5:45pm for me. Bring a rope.

Doctor said I'm out with a popped tendon sheath in the wrist for a bit JH. cry.gif

Got a nice splint and everything! The tendon agrees with the splint thing and enjoys the feel of it, it had been all wrapped up in a tight nasty, painful ball/lump which was strange to feel, just under the skin.

The plan-------> Ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, stretch, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, stretch, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ibuprofen, ice, stretch, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, stretch, ice, ibuprofen, ibuprofen, ice, stretch, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, stretch, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen, ice, ibuprofen..............about that much.

Then.............splint off, tada! Ease into it and I'm back baby.