Alpiners Anonymous: PDX dry tool night

John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should be there... I have a late meeting though...

Where will you and Mav be?

He LIVVVES!

Long time no see. Welcome back.

BTW, I'm thinking anywhere but the mudpile for me. How about birds/white rabbit?

Looking to get some pump action, any takers.

Bryan

I would be up way up for checking out Carver next time, i too have never been but have heard good things......read this a little too late......

And as far as Rocky Butte tomorrow, i'm leaving that up to Bri..... i guess she knows where we're going.....

Looking forward to meeting some of you, Bri has only had good things to say about climbing with you guys.......

I've never been to that area, but I'm looking at the book now and it seems cool. A 5.10B I can probally do, a 5.10D I might show ya'll some amusing flailing and give ya'll a laugh or two, which is fine by me; I will gladly provide the entertainment. yelrotflmao.gif

I'm limited in what I know at the Butte; which consists of Silver Bullet area, E-Rescue, Bill's climbs, and Blueberry Jam. So I'm up for it all!

I suck at finding the routes from the top so any info on where to look will help me save some time! I'll be there around 5:30ish; Mav I'm dragging Miss Chris out! wazzup.gif