John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Willstrickland

What day holmes? I got internet access in my hotel so I can check back. Or call me at the Monarch Hotel on SE 93rd. Tues, Wed, Thurs free after work hours. Flying back Fri.

Johnfrieh

What time you done? I'm hoping to climb all three of those days AND I owe you a six pack!

Will sounds like he might appreciate some easier stuff. Is he going to be there? If no, I have all kinds of aches and pains (teenage son and basketball are a bad combo) and might just take a nap instead.

Rocky Butte 5 pm - pump.

I don't know where we will be... look for a silver snugtop.gif we should be nearby thumbs_up.gif

If you have a rope and/or super long slings/webbing bring it + some lockers

Call me if you want me to pick you up or need to borrow any gear Will wave.gif

Me too. I think Will Strickland will be there, and has noted that he hasn't climbed for 18 months or some damn thing.

What do you all think of Silver bullet and making sure the easier stuff is set up? (Superman, Jack of Hearts, and Midnight Warrior-the 5.8 corner to the R of Fandango)

If we have enough ropes we can also do Glens route to the right of Superman, and all the regular standards.

Gladly Will, If you want to post your phone number here, people can call and try to co-ordinate as they head up the hill or get near, maybe meet the bus your on somewhere on 82nd for instance.

Wasn't somebody willing to drive by and pick you up? (I'm coming from Beaverton in rush hour and won't get there till @ 5:45-6 so I'd be out for that job)

My mobile is 503-869-5772

I didn't check Bill, I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to get loose, don't have a cell, and I'm way down at Crack a myass. So I figured it's easier for all involved if I just get up to Fremont. It can't be more than a mile or so up from the 82nd/Fremont intersection to the pullouts.

If I get there early I'll just hang around the first pullout I come to. I'll have a gray pack, blue hat, tan shorts.

Will, we'll look for you. It's not a far walk in either case. I suspect well be further down the road than the first pull out.

Jaben, I try to get out of here before 4:45-5. I'd like to carpool, except for couple of things, 1st, I live in North PDX and the Beaverton commute is from work. But, I go visiting relatives directly after climbing, and the time off work thing is somewhat flexable, I might have to work till 6, or I might be able to blow out of here at 4 (unusual) ...sooo, carpooling isn't the best thing.