Alpiners Anonymous: PDX dry tool night

John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"like beer"? What kind of question is that?

Bill, I don't think I want that mattress. It's been in a trailer, after all. And it's a Sealy, for chrissakes. If it was a beautyrest, then *maybe*.

Guess you won't be doubling up and sleeping with Dirty_Ernie anytime soon? grin.gif

Tue John? You call the route. Anyone else? I've got clearance. 6pm for me.

I'll be there at 5. If it is just you and me I will boulder until 5:45ish and then start hanging TRs. I will pick routes based on what is dry. Look for my truck... I will be nearby. thumbs_up.gif

Rocky Butte? I'd be happy to join in...

A good time was had by all last night. Thanks for the belays.

Lets do it again tonight at Nats house. Anybody looking to help out is invited.

All you young pups should show up with those strong arms and good conditioning thing that you all seem to have going and we'll screw plywood to his garage walls to help him finish his gym. Address is above.

I got my nights mixed up... I've got precommitments tonight so I'm out frown.gif Sorry!

Thursday is open so if people want to climb... rock, drytool, hood lap, etc... holla!

Good times last night thumbs_up.gif

Dude, how we gonna do this without the social director? Guess we'll make do without you anyway.

BTW-

Have I shared my story about the "Lil Red Hen" yet? grin.gif

I wish some of you guys had real names.

FYI wall update: Hugh, Jaben, Nat and I got the plywood on much like a room full of Monkees typing the great American novel: ie, Nat doing all the work and us competing with attempts at witty observations.

Nat dude has got quite the little wall going.

If you want to climb tonight PM me. Last chance before the weather goes...

4ish - ???

I'll try to be there again.

Wanted to make it to the garage yesterday, but between work and wife I had my hands full. smile.gif If Nat still has work to do on it, I can try to give a hand.

Thanks to Bill, Hugh, and Jaben for the panel-hanging help. They certainly earned their beers. All my holds are up, mattresses are down, and I've got three problems up. 200 more holds go up at the end of the month. Regular hours will be Monday, Wednesday evenings. PM if you need more information.

I was planning on trying to go out tuesday and wednesday both. Still probably go on wednesday, but climbed a lot harder at the gym today than I had originally anticipated, so I'll have to see how I'm feeling tomorrow (though, admittedly, that's never really stopped me before wink.gif ).