John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

after that dissertation, you didn't go?? WTF?@!??!? yelrotflmao.gif

Yeah, it rained @ 3-4pm but then stopped - sort of. BTW Rudy - that dissertation was the short version.

So you know, my internet to English Translator translates WTF to What the Fark. Fark will not translate.

wave.gif

after that dissertation, you didn't go?? WTF?@!??!? yelrotflmao.gif

Yeah, it rained @ 3-4pm but then stopped - sort of. BTW Rudy - that dissertation was the short version.

So you know, my internet to English Translator translates WTF to What the Fark. Fark will not translate.

wave.gif

its amazing you get any climbing in at all! grin.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Bill its awesome that you do this for local climbers! I have a messed up tendon in my wrist right now, but after a month+ I'd love to come down and check it out!

Please blame John Frieh, a little known fact is he's the Mother Teresa of PDX rockclimbers and the patron saint of drytoolers. I'm just a hanger-on.

Good luck with your wrist, probably a good thing you're female, everytime a guy says something about spraining his wrist they get Rosy-Palm comments and xxx-rated ragged on by the peanut gallery. blush.gif

That and excessive bigdrink.gif comments. yelrotflmao.gif

ps, if you do a search under "pub club" or "pdx pub club", you'll actually see that this thing has been dragging on for some time. You can also search for "bill is an asshole" statement and see how I react in a bar when my second beer is not brought in a timely fashion and the waitress walks by 3 times on a slow night and ignores Bill. frown.gif

Which also might explain my lack of climbing partners right now and the reason why it's not called "pub club" anymore. blush.gif

How about "fight night"?

Edited by billcoe

If you're looking for garbage at the base of the climb, then yes, my garage has it. Blackberry bushes, used diapers, cat spray, and I'm sure if you dig enough, used-condom-surprise. The former homeowners did not subscribe to garbage collection services.

Of course I'm cleaning it up, with some help from The Access Fund.

/end hijack

Nat: check your email, looks like Sat will be good for inside garage work, rain forcast.

Plans?

Bring screws and screwguns and lets get her done? Let me know soon or I'll have my weekend hijacked by family real quick . Address and time details?

Wednesday or tonight would work well. Otherwise, I'm stranded until the weekend. I've gotten two rows of plywood up (8ft) and have two more rows cut to fit, teenutted and ready to be attached. Heck I even got a couple holds on the wall.

So Wed. at nats, (5-8pm is good, I work till 5 so 6pm for me) tue and thurs real climbing sounds good, I might need to cancel some other stuff so I might be iffy tue and thurs.

Q to the gallery, does somebody whos going to show have a 10'-12' stepladder? Nat says he has 6'ers.

6pm, my house 6127 NE 12th ave, 97211.

The tallest part of the wall is 15 feet, so doing the math on an 8 foot ladder means you'll be exceeding OSHA regulations. But 8 is better than 6. I need no other equipment.

Oh yeah, mattresses - I'm collecting non-urined, indoor mattresses. You know the type.

Oh yeah, mattresses - I'm collecting non-urined, indoor mattresses. You know the type.

You are so shitting me. ?

Best timing all year. Drug one outside last week and had to suffer hearing Jasmine complain "I just spent $300 on that thing last year!". "$300 , you didn't just toss it out did you?"

"Uhhhh, Hey no worries", says I, "The lad and I will just fish it right back out of the trailer and drag it back inside."

"Out of the Trailer", she replies ? "OUT OF THE TRAILER ?! "(imagine a look of "What planet ARE you from", "NO WAY YOU'RE BRINGING THAT BACK IN AFTER IT'S BEEN IN THE TRAILER".

"Hey," I smoothly and calmly say, "there's nothing wrong with it, we can brush off the construction debris" (The lads keeping the head down and his mouth shut right now, I cluelessly ignore his cue).

"NO WAY YOU'RE BRINGING THAT BACK IN AFTER IT'S BEEN IN THE TRAILER".

"No hey it's OK really" I smoothly ..........

"NO WAY"

"But....I don't want you to feel bad or anything...."

"NO"

Point is: I have a newer Sealy posturepedic good enough to sleep on I'll tie to my roof and bring over. If nothing else I can practice my mattress moves and construction debris brushing while you dudes paste plywood to the walls. yelrotflmao.gif

See you Wed.

Tue John? You call the route. Anyone else? I've got clearance. 6pm for me.

Tue John? You call the route. Anyone else? I've got clearance. 6pm for me.

I'll be there at 5. If it is just you and me I will boulder until 5:45ish and then start hanging TRs. I will pick routes based on what is dry. Look for my truck... I will be nearby. thumbs_up.gif

Sun and Moon Data for One Day

The following information is provided for Portland, Oregon (longitude W122.7, latitude N45.5):

Tuesday 11 April 2006 Pacific Daylight

Sunset 7:52 p.m.

End civil twilight 8:23 p.m.