John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DT sessions:

Tonight (3/17): After 4 pm... come get a wicked pump before you get wicked drunk yellaf.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Tomorrow (3/18): First round of peeps at 7:30 am; second round at 10 am.

Call me if you want to attend either one: 503.758.5772 wazzup.gif

Oh yeah... Bill! Club Sport Sat afternoon?

.........Bill! Club Sport Sat afternoon?

I need to get online more. Sorry I missed your post John, until some of this heavy snow melts I find it difficut to get weekend time. I have a 15 year old son with a new Board and we both have Meadows season passes!

I like to think that taking a few days off here or there will help my foot heal though.

Hey, way to lay the humor down on g-spotter though. laugh.gif That's some funny stuff. Tuesday? You in PHX?

I am in PHX all week cry.gif At least I can get in some local cragging thumbs_up.gif and go running at night in 65 degree temps cantfocus.gif Hey if you are looking for club sport partners lcm would be stoked to go… give her a shout!

Hey after a good morning drytool session at the new crag we went to Rocky Butt Sat night and TRed White Rabbit in the dark pitty.gifyellaf.gif She was a little bit slimy but she was dry! Might have to start up PDX climb night soon! fruit.gif What do you say?