John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need:

- wood scraps: prefer dense hard wood scraps in any shape/size. We are using these for holds so we need a ton!

- deck screws. Get a hold of me for size requirements.

- lag bolts: we need a bunch. Get a hold of me for size requirements.

- 1" tubular webbing: the more the merrier. Needs to be black, brown, or grey. No bright colors.

yoda.gif

What the hell are you guys building out there? I don't understand why no bright colors for the tubular, it is not like the place sound too inconspicuos with scratch marks on the cliff, a retaining wall and hay strewn all over the place for your sheep. rolleyes.gifyelrotflmao.gif

the new area

As in not Rocky Butte wave.gif

A man made public structure in the greater PDX area has been identified that has a number of characteristics that will allow for the manufacturing of a number of drytool routes.

Hence the laundry list of needed gear. yoda.gif

Ok I see. Have at and have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Woooo, sorry, I'd love too but I just saw this! I'm at work and heading for the 20 min Stoneworks pump before I go home (its the next block over) whenever I finish. (Might be a while as I keep finding other things to do, like this!)

You see how my life is out of control. Yesterday I decieded to head for T Creek today and maybe TR a route or 2 and then hit Meadows for some runs on the way back, now all this crap.......sigh..........I need a snow shovel to clear off the desk, and I have so much stuff backlogged I'm not even working on desk stuff.

Johhny, there is boltage! I went 3/8-16 x 5-1/2 and not 6 or 7 like you mentioned as I feared if they were too long it would cause you to run out of threads which only measure 1" long. 30 pcs with nuts and flatwashers doubled. If it really f*ks you up I'll trade them out for whatever will really work so no worries.

You're welcome to more of these if you need them just speak up. They really didn't cost too much either, as much as a couple of pitchers of beer at Skamania so I got the $ covered - no worries.

Now, let me know how to get them to you. I don't even know where you live ya know.

• 2 weeks later...