Alpiners Anonymous: PDX dry tool night

John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will be out there today and tomorrow... I was planning on just bouldering but if you want to TR some shit call me: 541.231.2062.

Also: if any PDXers want to carpool with me to the drytool comp this Sat (and maybe climb some alpine on Sunday) give me a shout! The sooner the better! What else are you going to do on a rainy weekend? wazzup.gif

Edited by NOLSe

Just curious were you might be DT-ing at Broughton's? I guess I can understand DT-ing out at the Butte considering the location you've been doing it in, just seems to me that unless you guys's were wondering waaaaaay to the far end of the cliff system there might be some opposition to DT-ing out there. I don't know, maybe that's were you where planned to go anyway, like I said, just curious.

Just curious were you might be DT-ing at Broughton's? I guess I can understand DT-ing out at the Butte considering the location you've been doing it in, just seems to me that unless you guys's were wondering waaaaaay to the far end of the cliff system there might be some opposition to DT-ing out there. I don't know, maybe that's were you where planned to go anyway, like I said, just curious.

I have permission from the individual who bolted the routes we are drytooling to do so. These routes he put up have long grown over and haven't seen any traffic in recent years. Daniel and I were pulling off so much moss and mud last weekend it almost seemed like spindrift. Yes they are at the far end of the cliff.

How about this (if not propose alternate times and I'll see if I can make it):

Drytool night: Tuesday Nov. 15th 4 pmish to whenever (if you can't make it till 6 pm that's cool... just let me know you are coming!). Bring your headlamp! Newbies welcome! wave.gif

Hood Lap: Wednesday night/Thursday morning (email or PM if interested and we can figure out a start time depending on all who are interested).

HIGH PRESSURE starts Monday night and should last at least through Thursday so after the avy settles Hood should be good to go (but assess for yourself)!

Get a hold of me if interested in connecting for either this week! wazzup.gif

Drytool night: Tuesday Nov. 22nd 4 pmish (I might be late so Ivan since it sounds like you will be first set up what you want) to whenever (if you can't make it till 6 pm that's cool... just let me know you are coming!). Bring your headlamp! Newbies welcome!wave.gif

I was out there Sunday and everything was dry so if people are interested in rock climbing it is also an option.

Get a hold of me if you are coming out!wazzup.gif