Alpiners Anonymous: PDX dry tool night

John Frieh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all - note that as of a week or two ago there was a bit of poison oak at the ledge at the top of Emotional Rescue & those climbs. (bad day to forget the Tecnu - I'm still recovering).

I think I'm on an opposite schedule from most of the folks here, but I'm sure that some day I'll see the big herd of climbers... I'm tempted to go today because I haven't been on Birds & White Rabbit in forever, but I have a previous engagement. what do you guys use for anchors for those climbs?

Hey all - note that as of a week or two ago there was a bit of poison oak at the ledge at the top of Emotional Rescue & those climbs. (bad day to forget the Tecnu - I'm still recovering).

I think I'm on an opposite schedule from most of the folks here, but I'm sure that some day I'll see the big herd of climbers... I'm tempted to go today because I haven't been on Birds & White Rabbit in forever, but I have a previous engagement. what do you guys use for anchors for those climbs?

Wish you could show up and check it out, there's plenty of easy and very safe pro to be had on all of them. Easier to see than explain.

.11A...10+...11A...11C

Hmmm...

Where're the bunny slopes

Stick with me Roberto, I'm not climbing all that hot right now:-) Must be age issuesnow that I'm 50 and busier than hell. confused.gifgrin.gif Bringing the missus I hope?

You would, you perv...lol...No sir, the only reason I'm climbing with you goons is cuz she's working late.

I should be there around 4-4:30...or later if no one else is going to be there.

As far as the setup for BofP...leave it Bill...a nut, a hex, and all is well