Mushrooms

Dru

yeah...I could of called myself Stevealot. But I don't know what that stands for... laugh.gif

As for the Cumbres, they fit me superbly! I have high arches and the only problem I find with the Cumbres is that they lace up a bit too tight on top of my feet. Toes are never a problem for me, neither is iceing up at the end of the day. I've tried the Freneys but they are a terrible fit for me.

I don't think anyone is made to sit in an office from 9-5... glad I have a job that's pretty flexible. laugh.gif

you gonna compete in the Canmore ice fest?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ai Steve, if your boots are so good why are they cold, Cumbres should've been warm enough? Freney and Freney XT are two completely different boots. The one that fits me well is the XT. Anyway, we all like different toys...

You must be kidding me, the only comp i went to was in 1988, where i pulled the last number for the qualifying round. It started raining specially for my turn smile.gif I was thinking of straping a canoe to my back ( in the good old Jehova tradition). Quite fun actually when everybody was waiting if I am going to file an "official protest"... a waste of my time!

I am here to climb, work, and, yes, to avoid flu bugs, as it happens:!

When is the fest anyway? I might go to a secret location and sublet my room... :?

dru,

brief respite did look good. that's what we intended to do, after a planned cruise of the not so three pitch cruel pool exploration wazzup.gif. we were going to whack over to it after the first couple pitches, but CP just kept going and beckoning HCL.gif - oh well, no vert, but a good days outing for sure.