• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Help keep cascadeclimbers.com going!  Please consider donating so we can keep this site going.   We have set expenses right now but no revenue.  We do hope to getting a sponsor to help out, but for now we just need funds to upgrade the site and pay for hosting and licensing. See the "DONATE" tab in the top menu.
Sign in to follow this  
catbirdseat

Camalot 4.5

If you like the wide stuff, try this bad boy. The Magnum Force, descibed to me as the hardest 10B on the planet.

96526.jpg

You made me piss my pants!! blush.gif Now I have to go change my boxers!!

Not that I've done it, but doesn't Lurking Fear involve 80 feet of 4" which requires cam jumaring? That's what some guy who looked like the Sea Hag said at the base of it a couple years back.

Score! REI Half-Price Sale. Regular price, $97.50. Sale price, reflecting introduction of new C4, $59.83. Half price sale on items ending in ".83", $29.92. smile.gif

I am the proud new owner of a boat anchor. wink.gif

30 bucks !? which store, seattle? how many left?
I got the last one at Redmond. The online catalog is sold out too. Try Lynnwood.

Looks like it might have been better a bit higher where the crack widens. (course a tricam or big old hex would be a lot lighter in there, and looks like it would work as well.)

Thanks to Marcus at the Seattle REI, I picked up their last 4.5. W/ spousal employee discount, got it for like $25. I was eyeing the Big Bros, though - wondering how tough they are to place. Sure look to be a lot lighter for similar size range . . . .

We used mine in the chimneys on Epinephrine in Red Rocks. Don't really need anything larger than that for it...

Yeah. CBS screwed up. He shoulda bought a #4 cantfocus.gif
Lugged my new 4.5 to Vantage thinking I might try Blue Autumn. It was so windy and cold we just clipped bolts in stead. I am so suck.