olyclimber

This is sold. Thanks.

black Suunto Altimax for sale or trade. In great shape. Only 3 months old. $80

-altimeter

-barometer

-also, it tells time and other cool stuff

full description here.

altimax.jpg

For trade, tell me what you got. I'm looking for smaller cams/tcus. Or I'll trade it for $80 cash. hahaha.gif

Edited by olyclimber

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Still have the little puppy (Altimax)? If yes, what does it eat = over-the-counter batteries or something exotic? By-the-way, does it work? (right answer = yes)

Have a few things under "SELLIN' OUT that you could covet or could dig into my hope chest and offer................

Grivel Rambos, Cassin 3rd tool (new, never dropped the others), Mtn. Hardwear Sub-zero vest (almost new and sexy).

Whatyathink, huh? huh? Whatyathink?

Still want cash??? I still hope our relationship doesn't come to this.

Kola, I'm corresponding with Flatlander1 , and if he ends up not buying it, you're next in line.

This particular watch does have fully functional capablity that you can utilize to tell time, altitude, and barometric pressure and all that stuff that it does. It uses a standard battery that you can change yourself. I believe the battery will actually last a long time with this model because it doesn't have a compass to eat up the battery.

Your dowry is enticing, but I gotta give Flatlander1 a chance to buy it first because he contacted me first.

Love,

Olyclimber