[TR] Choss Coulee- Corner Pocket, Air Guitar, Crackmaster, Mr. Clean 12/27/2004

telemarker

Climb: Choss Coulee-Corner Pocket, Air Guitar, Crackmaster, Mr. Clean

Date of Climb: 12/27/2004

Trip Report:

Wow! That's about all that can be said for today's outing. My friend Kyle Flick both had the day off to crag at Frenchman's. Bluebird, warm and vacant save for us. We guessed it to be around 60 to 65 F. We checked his thermometer and the temp indicated it was 77 degrees today. Good God! Helluva day. Due to the dry and warm "winter" thus far, we've been able to climg there every weekend for the past two months. Some shots of a previous day of Kyle on Tangled Up In Blue.

1280Tuib0-med.jpg

1280Tuib1-med.jpg

1280Tuib2-med.jpg

1280Tuib3-med.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think camera tilt is Dru's personal crusade, although it's nice to know people view climbing photos with a critical eye. Constructive criticism....

I don't have shots of the other routes because it was just two of us and I have all the ass shots I want at this point. My impressions tho: Air Guitar is, well, Air Guitar; Corner Pockets is a sweet, 100 foot, pillar topout climb with great stemming and clean jams high up; Crackmaster is fun, with tiny wires your pro for the top; Mr. Clean, eases off considerably 3/4 of the way up (kind of like Mr. Clean on Lower Castle, hmmm...)