Random Acts of Deletion!

pope

In a thread entitled DWAYNER THE PROPHET, I reminded the contributors to this bulletin board that I enjoy Dwayner's brand of humor and I admonished those who have rudely ganged up on him. In reply, several members offered constructive criticism; Sexual Chocolate even offered up a prayer for peace, wisdom and understanding, and he asked us to pray for Neil Young while we were on our knees. I responded by asking, "What's up with Neil?", and when I returned this morning to read his correspondence, I was greeted with the following message from our venerable administrators: YOU ARE REQUESTING A THREAD THAT DOESN'T EXIST!

Jon, you seemed a little beside yourself when you contributed to that thread, and so I'm left to conclude that you deleted it....doesn't seem rational, just the only possible explanation.

In the future, I'd prefer not to piddle my time away at the keyboard if my thoughts are going to be censored. It's not that you guys shouldn't censor objectionable material, it's just that I'd like to get a better feeling for when I'm crossing the line. I mean, come on...since when is it so terrible to come to your buddy Dwayner's rescue?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Spare me the drama Pope. Actually I wanted to leave the thread up but somebody requested that I remove it... actually I think you know them Pope. Who you don't know is me, so don't tell me I was besides myself or it was out of character or any of that crap.