best places to buy glass (wink wink) in seattle

nalo

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or anywhere else? why do i always get these smartass, condescending responses from you? I'm trying hard not to hate you, you little neckbearded beatnick hippy mutanthandstrengthed freak.

did you not read the "off the wall" part buddy!? that is a store on the ave, that sells pieces biatch!

or if you walk ANYWHERE else on the ave, you'll find em. The best way to get your new love is a journey, not a shopping trip hahaha.giffruit.gif

It's supposed to be a shopping trip, it's a present, not for me. And yeah, I read the off the wall part, and understood that it was the name of a store. I live on capitol hill, so I'll check out the place double_e was talking about... I think I know where you mean. If anyone else knows of the killer Cap hill spot, It'd be more convenient for me to walk over to broadway than driving over to the ave and trying to find a place to park.

Babes in Toyland has a selection of glass right in the front window. shocked.gif I was there one night with a gf and this dude walks in with his kids, (what was he thinking) to check out the glass. He didn't realize what he was walking into until he went to pick up some of the glass they had there and realized it was a different type of smoking instrument. yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

nalo just thought i'd drop this little peice of freindly advice...you say you live on the hill- yes, and don't want to drive and park in the u-dist... busses man busses... you'll see some funny shit, weird shit, dope girls, crazy fuckers...who knows...beats the hell outta road/parking rage...and get all lit first, and just sit back and take in the scenery...#7 off of broadway, or the #43 in front of twice sold tales will do it

Babes in Toyland has a selection of glass right in the front window. shocked.gif I was there one night with a gf and this dude walks in with his kids, (what was he thinking) to check out the glass. He didn't realize what he was walking into until he went to pick up some of the glass they had there and realized it was a different type of smoking instrument. yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif