Olympic Peninsula?

SnowByrd

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from the OlyPen, but live in West Seattle now. wave.gif My extended family still lives out there though, and I try to get over in them there hills as much as possible.

We've got Macson and another guy from Port Townsend...plus Billygoat and fam from Lummy...I'm thinking maybe a Peninsula Pub Club sometiime soon?

I'm in bremerton. Pub club sounds like a great idea. By the way there is already a bit of one that meets on the last monday of the month as kind of a unofficial part of pennisula wilderness club. If people are interested in coming by I'll post when the next one comes up.

Yup, I'm in Port Townsend. I think a pub club over this way someplace would be great. Silver City anyone? Or maybe the Kingston Inn so if anyone wanted to ride the ferry they could just walk on.

Hay Macson...do u think Dave would be in? Stew is back too so it might be a nice idea to all get together and see his pics of Kyrzygstan. bigdrink.gifwave.gif