Conditions: Tool Shed

Alex

Went up to Tool Shed on Sunday. Its pretty clear it, um, rained hard at Mt Baker ski area. However "everything" was thinly iced over really nice, TRable - we played on some really fantastic stuff all day: hanging pillars, barely touching pillars, overhanging rock to 1cm thick ice, overhanging rock with excellent feet and perfect moves to hanging pillar, really fun! Got worked.

Pandome - very thin 3+ shape right now. Ice is like maybe 4 in. thick

Tabasco Kid - fell down recently, is reforming

Everything else - varying abounts of verglas

Totally worthy, no snowshoes needed.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hehehehe. I thought someone wanted to know about the condition of MY "tool shed". But since i don't have a gut (tool shed), I can say "Good!".............I think.

Or is your tool shed in good shape, the bigger it is? The down side to a large tool shed, of course, is it can block the view of your tool. It can make your tool look smaller and get in the way when..........well you are using your too

The upside is your tool is less likley to be sunburned on the beach, if you are at a nude beach. The down side would be the fact you are naked in public which is bad for everyone else. On the snow, with the sun reflecting off the snow, I would recommend a high spf and not to get too carried away with the application, especially on more popular routes.

I have put too much thought into tool sheds at this point and don't feel well.......please keep your tool sheds covered by the correct attire. Good day.

Jedi