Why is it "cool" to besmirch Vantage?

nalo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

overheard today at the dryden gym.

if only a granite dome intruded that shit out east then we'd have a nice place to go in the winter...and not down south.... yellowsleep.gif

It did, it's called Banks Lake. Not quite on par with the granitic intrusions of the Southwest though.

Dude, i wasn't trying to talk shit, pistolhorse. I know you're nerdy and uncool. You don't have to defend yourself here, we're all friends. Has anyone seen my 20 sided die (aka my icosahedron) ?

Why don't you borrow Dru's. I'm sure he's got five.

the_finger.gif I have 10. How dare you challenge my Geek_em8.gif credentials. Hell I even have a pair of the rare and coveted 30-sided dice. rolleyes.gif

Dude, i wasn't trying to talk shit, pistolhorse. I know you're nerdy and uncool. You don't have to defend yourself here, we're all friends. Has anyone seen my 20 sided die (aka my icosahedron) ?

Hey Stale-O

Quick question for you...Why the fuck do you care what someone thinks about vantage? Personally i think the place blows, but whatever, you dig it, so go have some fun... cantfocus.gif