• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
layton

poll

Do I?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Do I?

thumbs_up.gif Right on Marie! Before I meet Cluck, I was happily single and living my own life. I always tell people that there is no hurry to find that special someone. When it's meant to be, it'll happen. Be yourself, find some common ground and TAKE YOUR TIME! Don't go saying "I love you" after the first week!!

It reminds me of that Woody Allen quote about masturbation which he called "sex with someone I love". hahaha.gif

Based upon my strong Christian principles I would have to marry myself first. rolleyes.gif

I recall past threads by Layton trying to get the ladies to come out and post. Now he's accomplished that, and out come the sheep jokes. Bye bye ladies. wave.gif

I think it is so cute how Dru calls all the first graders his "flock"

haha, I was fucked up when I wrote this last night hahaha.gifbigdrink.gif

that's bullshit. it does not come around in this lifetime.

i've learned many times that good things do not come your way, the only karma is bad karma.

Good things do not happen. you must MAKE them happen.

i know it feels like good things don't happen, but they do and you are right you have to put effort twords what you want. emotional energy and action bring about results. you just have to get your mind your heart and your will all going in the same direction.

Once I stopped caring about women, they came in record numbers. The less I shaved, the more I just spoke my mind, the less I cared, the more that were interested in me. Go figure. I think when your happy with yourself, more people will be happy with you.
that is genius! and true. be who you REALY are and you will meet people (men and women) who REALY LIKE YOU.

You heard it, Mike: you gotta unify your mind body and spirit the_finger.gif
wellllll DDDUUUHHHH cool.gif

Once I stopped caring about women, they came in record numbers. The less I shaved, the more I just spoke my mind, the less I cared, the more that were interested in me. Go figure. I think when your happy with yourself, more people will be happy with you.
that is genius! and true. be who you REALY are and you will meet people (men and women) who REALY LIKE YOU.

What if no one likes who you really are. Would it be better to fake it then? hahaha.gif

What if no one likes who you really are. Would it be better to fake it then? hahaha.gif

I guess that depends on who you are. I would rather be alone than be someone i am not.

yeah flowers and jewelry are nice but as catbirdseat implies, you can get a quality date experience with a decent telescope, a bag of cheetos, and a police scanner

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Ya, get jaded foo pitty.gif

Ya, get jaded foo pitty.gif

nothing wrong with being jaded. at least then i am not disapointed when prince charming turns into a toad tongue.gif