210 members have voted

1. 1. Do I?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thumbs_up.gif Right on Marie! Before I meet Cluck, I was happily single and living my own life. I always tell people that there is no hurry to find that special someone. When it's meant to be, it'll happen. Be yourself, find some common ground and TAKE YOUR TIME! Don't go saying "I love you" after the first week!!

that's bullshit. it does not come around in this lifetime.

i've learned many times that good things do not come your way, the only karma is bad karma.

Good things do not happen. you must MAKE them happen.

i know it feels like good things don't happen, but they do and you are right you have to put effort twords what you want. emotional energy and action bring about results. you just have to get your mind your heart and your will all going in the same direction.

Once I stopped caring about women, they came in record numbers. The less I shaved, the more I just spoke my mind, the less I cared, the more that were interested in me. Go figure. I think when your happy with yourself, more people will be happy with you.
that is genius! and true. be who you REALY are and you will meet people (men and women) who REALY LIKE YOU.

Once I stopped caring about women, they came in record numbers. The less I shaved, the more I just spoke my mind, the less I cared, the more that were interested in me. Go figure. I think when your happy with yourself, more people will be happy with you.
that is genius! and true. be who you REALY are and you will meet people (men and women) who REALY LIKE YOU.

What if no one likes who you really are. Would it be better to fake it then? hahaha.gif

What if no one likes who you really are. Would it be better to fake it then? hahaha.gif

I guess that depends on who you are. I would rather be alone than be someone i am not.

Ya, get jaded foo pitty.gif

Ya, get jaded foo pitty.gif

nothing wrong with being jaded. at least then i am not disapointed when prince charming turns into a toad tongue.gif