BC Ice Climbing Report - www.westcoastice.com

adrianburke

Hi All.

I have started up the BC Ice Climbing Report and conditions page again this year. Email me at adrianburke23@yahoo.com if you have any news of ice.... I will post your conditions updates on the Ice Report's new home -- www.westcoastice.com

As many of you will know, the BC Ice Report has lived on the Climbers' Access Society of BC (CASBC) website since 1997. Since those pages were improved and updated over the summer of 2004 (now www.access-society.ca), it was decided that the Ice Report should no longer exist as a subset of the CASBC website.... so I took it upon myself to give the reports their own home. Content and updates depend on you in the local ice climbing community, so if you would like these pages continue, please send me your ice reports, trip reports, etc.

The site is a work in progress and I hope to add more trip reports, new ice climbs (I will remove redundant new climb reports once Don Serl's new guide is out!) and pictures over the next few months. Send me anything you'd like to see on the site.

Cheers,

Adrian

PS The name "West Coast Ice" is, in my opinion, Don Serl's property, since he created that name for his guidebook (inc. the soon to be released second edition). He will own the URL as well, and I will be posting reports to that URL with his permission.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images