Portland Rock Gym cardio equipment

Camilo

Just so you all know, I was at the gym last night and almost didn't notice the four shiny new machines at the gym. They're right next to the weight bench and consist of 2 treadmills, an elliptical runner thing, and a stair stepper. All Precor brand. They look fancy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason Gary is doing anything to mend his relationship with any of his customers is not because he all of the sudden cares what you think, or wants to improve your experience. Competition is on its way. It will be here in a few months, and his movements are defensive. He knows we're coming.

the only reason Gary is doing anything to mend his relationship with any of his customers is not because he all of the sudden cares what you think, or wants to improve your experience. Competition is on its way. It will be here in a few months, and his movements are defensive. He knows we're coming.

dundundunnnnnnnnn blush.gif

We will not get rid of the hard problems but we can arrange an inflatable kiddie pool to splash around in if its that important. Trust me, I have tried for the free beer and cheerleaders. How 'bout some dope terrain, maybe some fairness, maybe some generosity, maybe some giving back to the climbing community...