I would just like to thank...

carolyn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many people are absolutely clueless about securing their loads. I never rely on a single strap or cord for anything. But that is what the majority of people do.

and of ocurse you have a special CBS knot with which to tie all of your strands with too... grin.gif

Our company has two classifications re vehicle accidents in corporate vehicles:

1) "Avoidable"

2) "Unavoidable". The only type of accident that qualifies for this classification is sitting at a complete stop and getting hit from behind.

....So it sounds like your accident was "Avoidable". Stop making excuses for your own inattentiveness.

Glad you're OK, though. thumbs_up.gifgrin.gif

wow! That made me feel better, fairweather.

Never said it was unavoidable. Trust me, I have gone over in my mind time and time again the seconds before and as I hit the ladder. It was an accident, pure and simple. I believe what I WAS complaining about was how such a "churchgoing" society could be so blind to turn their eye and not stop to help and make sure I was okay....including the police.

And dru, just to even the game, let me just say this one word.....

PAAAAAASTA!

So many people are absolutely clueless about securing their loads. I never rely on a single strap or cord for anything. But that is what the majority of people do.

Congratulations Catturd, You just won the "Parody of Yourself" Annual Award. What is it, 3 years straight now?

Our company has two classifications re vehicle accidents in corporate vehicles:

1) "Avoidable"

2) "Unavoidable". The only type of accident that qualifies for this classification is sitting at a complete stop and getting hit from behind.

....So it sounds like your accident was "Avoidable". Stop making excuses for your own inattentiveness.

Glad you're OK, though. thumbs_up.gifgrin.gif

Oooh and fairweather wins the close runner-up position for [deep echoing voice/}"PARODY OF HIMSELF AWAAAAAAARD"[deep echoing voice].

Are you going to cry and leave the board again or do I need to directly insult your erectile function for that to happen?

E-rock,

oh come on e-rock you can do better than insulting FW's erectile function.(btw- how is it you know about his erectile function?) it's a medical condition suffered by 10 million men in this country (you could be one of them). the could news is that there is help. there are thousands of phone sex operators waiting to take your call right now!

as for fairweather, i am glad to see he is posting again even if i do think his political views are impotent (i am not going to speculate about him personally)

Actually, its Erectile Dysfunction.

actually, if everything is in proper working order, i believe it would be erectile function. though, i probably should've specified DYSfunction when providing that stat. or if anybody is feeling uncomfortable we could just refer to it as ED or M(ale)ED. i still wonder everytime i hear that term if it's possible for women to have erectile dysfunction. confused.gif