I would just like to thank...

carolyn

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

whoever left the extension ladder in the middle of the freeway this afternoon and all of the folks who DIDNT stop to help me after I hit it and lost control of my car,spinning 4-5 amongst the three lanes of traffic and stopping just before flipping over in the ditch. An extra special thanks to the state trooper who passed by mere seconds after the accident.

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Bless the "highway helper" who risked his life to run out in the middle of the road to grab the remaining pieces. And for his kindness toward me.

I guess you might consider this a GOOD day seeing that I am not hurt and my car seems to be functioning the same as before! thumbs_up.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto what Kurt said.

Say, that's pretty nice to be able to flip a car and still have it work the same as before. Do you drive a Humvee or something?

Sorry, didnt mean to make it sound like it did flip. I spun all over the lanes 4-5times. The car stopped and turned itself off just a few feet before it reached the ditch. I dont see how it wouldnt have flipped at least once if it had reached the ditch. I was going the speed limit at the time I hit the ladder - 70mph. Wuz in the middle of changing lanes to pass an suv. After looking to see that the lane was clear I looked forward and it was too late.

I have a beater...89 chevy cavalier.

I've almost hit an aluminum ladder on the freeway too so know what you mean. It was in the lane sort of to one side. It at least was parallel with the flow of traffic, so it had less of a profile to hit. I remember thinking that it would/will be bad news for whoever hit it.

Can we all make sarcastic thanks today? I would like to thank the guy at the rock gym last night whose sweaty balls I could smell from 10 feet away. You almost made me puke. Please wear absorbent underwear or a maxi pad or something. Farts and BO are infinitely better than smelling someone's sweaty nuts.

apparantly he's smelled a few nut sacks before.

I've only smelled mine, and that's how I wanted things. This man took something from me last night, and I'll never be the same.

hmmmm...the fact that you've smelled your own is a little disconcerting hellno3d.gif

So many people are absolutely clueless about securing their loads. I never rely on a single strap or cord for anything. But that is what the majority of people do.

So nice of you to mention "securing your load" in a thread about nutsacks! blush.gifhahaha.gif