Hello? Where the hell is the 11worth TR?

Cletus

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Gu,

The new vanilla gu-nuts work great. I was actually able to send a beckey 5.8 without bonking. I also found that extra residue worked well in holding the nuts in place. Unfortunately the 3 cases you sent me were destroyed by cougars and snafflehounds in the parking lot. Next week hope to get you a report on the new gu-draws as I am heading to the land of lycra and DFA.

PS I believe a powerbar spy got off some shots of me using the new gu-nuts. There are even rumors these may have found their way to the internet. I will go through the usual protocols of debunking the photos with wild lies and general stupidity.

dear tex,

we are sorry to inform you that since you have allowed our new formula to leak to the internet...we are going to recind some of your company benefits. no longer will you recieve the shaved snaffles or the self bosy waxing kit. this information tha yo uhave allowed for our topic scret formula to get out, has caused us to rethink the current formula. no longer will there be 24000 ppm of methanphtimines....i know this was your desire, but we see our professional relationship detorirating due to your inabilty to keep a secret. please speak to compant rep. thing #1 about keeping a secret from your other sbilings.

regards

drul gushaw

Oh no,

I posted to the wrong address. Ah well, Scotteryx and I have formed a new alliance. I am now going to be a breeder of the famous Cashmere cougars. It turns out that my snafflehound farm will provide a perfect food supply for my new endeavor.

PS Dear Gu Industries,

I hearby resign my post as chief Gu-sucker. Your operations have been a joke for some time. I cannot seriously endorse a product that uses snafflehound semen for a performance enhancing product.

quote:

Originally posted by RopeGunHooker:

I bet those two dorks on the far right of the photo be Highlander and Texplorer. Rumor has it they wear neon spandex while climbing.

The spandex was helpful on that stem out onto the BONE, but DAMNATION shredded them. I think I may switch to Caharts and save the spandex for Smith Rox.

[ 09-30-2002, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Highlander ]

Ah my GAD! Did I really make a fuss over the night climbing?????? I was pretty wasted and probably jealous that I wasn't invited or something....FUCK, I don't even remember! Had a great time though guys, thanks a lot!

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Natural:

busted. Erik next time you need to bring a handle of Beam that 1/5 went way too fast.

[big Drink]

and came back up just as fast!!! i think jimmey has got something on me...this is twice!!!

fuxxor