Hello? Where the hell is the 11worth TR?

Cletus

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

i led that?? all i remember is that i lost my backpack and some texan was trying to jack it!!!

Erik; if you didn't wake up with sore rectum, I'd say you escaped Tex's loving advances. Or you're not his type. [big Grin]

Greg W

P.S. Spotted Lunger with hottie at Castle Rock on Saturday. I think he spanked Angel Crack with one hand behind his back!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by Cletus:

Well?

Where the hell is our TR? Inquiring minds want to know how the sausagefest was. (Or should that be HC-fest?)
[HORSECOCK]

We climbed shit, some partied. Where the fuck were you? That's your TR.

Heh heh. Gee, as much as I would have loved to have driven the 6+ hours to chill with y'all, I think the 30 min drive to Smith to hang out in the glorious sunshine with gapertimmay and various others (including gapertimmy's better half, his buddy G- from Yosemite, and Jon - oh no, wait, Jon bailed on the climbing on Sun. You missed out Jon, it was really nice!) was the better option of the two.

But maybe next time, eh? [big Grin]

quote:

Cool, right after my birthday. Will the Texan she-man pop out of a big cake for me then?

and give lap dances? i do wish i could have seen the "cow hind quarters" thrown out in front of the hungry wolves this past weekend though, that would be entertaining.

quote:

Originally posted by gapertimmy:

quote:

Cool, right after my birthday. Will the Texan she-man pop out of a big cake for me then?

and give lap dances? i do wish i could have seen the "cow hind quarters" thrown out in front of the hungry wolves this past weekend though, that would be entertaining.

How'd you know about my lap dance weakness? Damn, found out already.

heres my version....atleast this way everyone will know the truth!!

picked up my non-climbing friends(i had been promising one of them for months that i would take him climbing!!) on friday afterwork...loaded the subaru and started to head east....in federal way the subaru proved to me that it needed a fuel filter....we turned around and got my friends truck....

was supposed to meet e-rock a lworth safeway at 10....we left tacoma around 1030 or so...oops!

passed out and reawoke @ like 730....almost got mauled by some dog while i was taking a piss....nothing like a rock to skull to tame the beast!!!!! enjoyed some coffee and engrossed my self with my book......i h ave officially started mt analouge 19 times now.....

got the city kids up and we went to danimals for breakfast.......that lasted 4hours 20 minutes...truthfully!!! it was weird...i am not allowed to mention what happend at dan's due to legal constraints.....heheh

the eggs were good....

so we went back the icicle canyon and i humped up to calm shell cave to learn the basics....the crag was packed...but we were able to monolpize that block in front of the main wall!!!!

went over belaying, the technique, the reasons why and ran over some mock on the gound sitmos!!!! went over jamming technique and the importance of footwork!!!

scrambled the crack and set the tr.......lets just say the pure jam move coupled with the high step spanked my friends!!! "it keeps slipping out!" "you sure i have to step this high!"

so we moved over to the cave!!! and saw and fucked with a little rattlesnake!! it was cool and neither of my friends had ever seen a rattlesnake before.....

calmshell instroduced some frustrations to my friends...so we took a seista and then found another nice mellow crag....we worked on rappeling and gear anchors....after the rappel..my friend arron learned he is deathly afraid of heights....he was done for the day....mike loved all of it and even pulled the micro roof crack!!!!!!

so we meet up with aa and natty ice on the road and hung fer abit...we went to grocery store and they went to dinner....we made a nice chicked meal, with rice and sauteed veggies.....uuuummmmmmm...i treat my friends well when car camping....

then james beam came to the camp site with his absolute best friend.....we made it down to the cc.com camp fire.....i think! i went climbing that night!!! lost my back pack with my whole rack in it......thank god texplorer found it!

went back to the camp fire and everyone was asleep...bummer...

i went back to the free camp area and blacked out.....i think.....though i was in my sleeping bag!!!!

woke up in them morn and bothered aa and natty ice, to wake up.....my friends sleep in late alot! all the time!

this am, we went to barneys rubble...finally found e-rock and taught my friend mike to lead!!! this is his third time climbing ever....mike rope gunned the rest of the day...leading everything we threw at him...it was awesome!!!

my friend aaron was reluctent for most of the day..so we started on non exposed climbs and he made good progress......towards the end of the day...i had gotten hi confidence up enough to climb a mellow two pitch route!!!!!! it was awesome!!!! he was able to overcome his fears(for the most part) and climb!!! i was/am still pretty physced for him.....

he is a 2nd team all american soccer player, so his a good athelete. but this is nothing like his normal life....and he was challenged....and scardd yet he was able to perserve and beat his fears!!!!!

mike was awesome...getting into his focused state and really took to leading.....he styled everything....perfect echnique and his gear placements(once he learned to seat the stoppers) was awesome!!!!

i have to say thinks big time to e-rock for being paitent and chillin with us and helping mike with his anchors!!!!!!

though i climbed nothing for myself this weekend. i still had a great time!!!! teaching my friends new things and watching them be challended and succeddding!!

it was kinda a bummer i didnt get to hang wit the cc.com posse as much and when i did....i think i did???

nextweekend.....timl beats erik down at smiff!

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

Thanks for the good times yesterday Erik. Climbing like we did yesterday (being lazy, brewing coffee once in a while, tr-ing short pitches) can be just as much fun as a day where you push your limits. Makes you realize how fun climbing is when you just do some relaxing climbs. I got to lead two pitches that only required one cam each.

AA sorry I missed you, I'm bummed we didn't get to meet.

I've got this Friday off!! [big Grin] Send some positive "please be sunny" chants to the sun goddesses this week... [Wink]

erik: that's so great mike and aaron stuck with it!! [big Drink] to them! they're lucky they have such a patient and fun teacher!

quote:

Originally posted by AA:

I've got this Friday off!!
[big Grin]
Send some positive "please be sunny" chants to the sun goddesses this week...
[Wink]

erik: that's so great mike and aaron stuck with it!!
[big Drink]
to them! they're lucky they have such a patient and fun teacher!

Are you commin' to smiff?

[big Grin]