max

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where'd that happen? thumbs_down.gif

Be sure to check want adds, online stuff like craig's list, second hand gear stores, etc. Better yet - give all of the folks in the second hand distribution market a call with a description of your stuff.

I had around $2K worth of camping and fly-fishing gear ripped off out of my truck in Easter Washington when I was 19. The killer was that just about every penny of that $2K was earned at the sub $5hour minimum wage bussing tables, delivering newspapers, etc. I've been paranoid about leaving gear in vehicles ever since.

N Chuckanut Ridge trailhead (Bellingham). One other fellow parked next to me got it, a car I saw parked at the arroyo trailhead got it, and there were two fresh piles (of glass) in the parkandride at the Fairhaven exit,... and these are just the ones I've heard of. All on wed, thurs, and friday. I've also been hit at the pine ans cedar lakes trialhead, as has one of my friends. This stuff is rampant!