West Coast Ice 2nd edition to printer 11/25/04

Don_Serl

Open until 6 on Saturday, but if you're running late just give me a call. I don't usually get out of the store until 7-ish or later on a good day, so I'll probably still be here even if I've turned the lights off.

Thanks Murray.

Oops. Meant to type "Friday" in there - but if we manage to sneak through Vancouver in a reasonable amount of time we might just make it during normal business hours.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice book Don!!!!

After losing my mind on the teller last night at the co-op I went back today and bought it. The teller wouldnt let me out of the store with is becasuse no one knew how much it cost, so i threw 40$ at her and said keep the change, she didnt like that.

I am glad you kept all the obscure and rarley formed climbs in there as well as adding many arond the lower mainland, good price too!!!

Well done and only one weekend of cold gone by with out it the book, not bad at all!!!

Cheers rockband.gif

I just spoke to Kevin. He says the book should start showing up in Seattle middle of next week, but very few US shops have ordered it, so it will be hard to find even then.

Incidentally, JayB just picked up a couple of copies on his way toward Whistler - maybe you can all PM him with orders and he can pick up a bunch more on his way back? That would save the time and cost of mail-ordering individual copies. Kevin just dropped off another 40 copies here, so we've got good stock for the next couple of weeks at least.

just phoned Van MEC...apparently they got a whole bunch but can't find them in the back!!! confused.gif

When I bought mine on Friday afternoon, the dude at the climbing counter had to go rummaging in the back room to find it. He told me that it was the second to last copy.

The MEC in North Van had none when I walked over during lunch on Friday.

I just realized that was the first time I've been in two different MEC's in the same day!! laugh.gif