• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Cleophus

I'm new. I have a question about our collective personality.

Dude I work for a Waterski company, and it is mandatory that you can ski with out spilling. All I am saying is that you have to take the knocks to be a good climber. [big Grin] OMG pg top!

[ 09-26-2002, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: To The Top ]

It's funny that someone mentioned not bolting the coral. I've used pro underwater to open parts of wrecks. Let's just say that setting a C system in a strong longshore and 20 foot vis 200 feet underwater is a PAIN IN THE ASS.

I wish I was still 20. Who is this harmon guy? What in the hell is scuba climbing? Climbing under water is a tad easy with bouyancy and all? Tell me where this guy is. I'll either kill him in his tent or drown him when he pisses me off by "climbing" underwater.

[ 09-26-2002, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Cleophus ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cleophus:

Oh fuck off, the lot o' ya'! i'm tired of your shit. Hell, who cares if I'm new. I'm still going to kill you in your tents. Your grandchildren will tell scary legends about my mountain axe and your wives will tell longing tales about my manhood.

quote:

Originally posted by Cleophus:

Tell me where this guy is. I'll either kill him in his tent or drown him when he pisses me off by "climbing" underwater.

i think you'll do just fine around here...

[laf][laf]

[big Drink][big Drink]

[rockband][rockband]

Am I going to be climbing at Smith and riding endless singletrack for the next three days and drinking the finest brew that Bend has to offer?

HELL YEAH!

YEHAWWW!!!! [rockband]

hmmmm....

"My point is that I took diving farther than almost every other diver out there." Thats a pretty bold statement, welcome to cheatbeaters.com

[ 09-27-2002, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: Lambone ]

All I was asking is if you notice yourself as being more motivated than alot of others. I'm not saying I'm better people than those divers, just saying that I took the sport farhter than 9 out of 10. That's all. I freely admit that there are thousands of better divers out there than I. Millions of climbers too. I wasn't trying to beat my chest. I was just asking a question. So piss off!

lickmysweatysack.com. I didn't even want to talk about it. That wasn't the question I asked. Fuckers around here need to take a remedial Reading Comprehension class. Oh... you're canadian, nevermind. That whole napoleon syndrome thing, got it.

[ 09-27-2002, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Cleophus ]

Nah. I much prefer the Mac and Jack's African Amber in my kegerator. Stuck here at work though, it might be awhile before I get one. I'm not riled yet anyway. [smile]

Cleophus got 'rescued' by a helocopter on Glacier Peak last weekend. That's what the summitpost thread says.... [Roll Eyes]