I'm new. I have a question about our collective personality.

Cleophus

well I have asked about scramblers and got one friendly response. was told if I couldn't lead a 5'7 with my own equipment I shouldn't logon to ( a free) this website.. soo if you are lokng for answers seem to me you woudl like scrambling.. what some of these folks don't realize is tha scramblers are as kick butt as any of them We just talk less and brag less..

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by RobBob:

...but man does not rule Mother Mountain. And occasionally she must have her sacrifices. But why did it have to be Timmy the Eagle Scout...some nights I awake in a sweat, just recalling it...

...all of a sudden I bumped my head into a maniac skiing my ascent route (I had my head down, curse these ice tools on 25 degrees, it's like doing pushups). As he skied off I took some photos to post later. Hope he had a parachute. I bet he will try doin' the dishes @ some point. It will of course be documented when he does!

(Iain posted:)

quote:

...all of a sudden I bumped my head into a maniac skiing my ascent route (I had my head down, curse these ice tools on 25 degrees, it's like doing pushups). As he skied off I took some photos to post later. Hope he had a parachute. I bet he will try doin' the dishes @ some point. It will of course be documented when he does!

I continued my ascent to Muir, wielding my ice tools as best I could muster, after the whipper I had taken at the hands of that Xtreme maniac. Finally, I topped out at the hut, and, in winds that I estimate were at least 70mph, I pried the door open. Crawling inside on hands and knees, my eyes slowly became accustomed to the darkness, where I was able to make out...

quote:

Originally posted by RobBob:

(Iain posted:)
quote:

I continued my ascent to Muir, wielding my ice tools as best I could muster, after the whipper I had taken at the hands of that Xtreme maniac. Finally, I topped out at the hut, and, in winds that I estimate were at least 70mph, I pried the door open. Crawling inside on hands and knees, my eyes slowly became accustomed to the darkness, where I was able to make out...

Alpine K burning down a monster cherry. I began to protest but noticed that sitting around him were 6 cougars. Man, that guy sure gets the pussy I thought to myself as i backed out the door...

quote:

Originally posted by karen:

well I have asked about scramblers and got one friendly response. was told if I couldn't lead a 5'7 with my own equipment I shouldn't logon to ( a free) this website.. soo if you are lokng for answers seem to me you woudl like scrambling.. what some of these folks don't realize is tha scramblers are as kick butt as any of them We just talk less and brag less..

Yada yada holier than thou scrambler trask doesnt even climb and he spends all day on here... [sleep] quit moaning about how cool scrambling is and start spraying [big Drink]

• 1 year later...

i drank some 2% milk the other day

what was this thread about again? the 5% nation?

you are all so suck especially trask lurking under his disguised IP and new avatar

BRING BACK MISS NORMANDY w00t The Nodddder? Oh my god!

My question is (after much rambling)... Do you find yourself motivated to be better at the things you do than almost everyone around you? It may not be just to be better than they are, maybe we are just motivated that much more in general.

to what extent depends on the activity and the people, but for the most part - yes. not that i am, but i often strive to be. cool question, by the way. thumbs_up.gif

• 7 months later...