I'm new. I have a question about our collective personality.

Cleophus

quote:

Originally posted by RobBob:

The chestbeater story that must be told continues...

quote:

Alpine K burning down a monster cherry. I began to protest but noticed that sitting around him were 6 cougars. Man, that guy sure gets the pussy I thought to myself as i backed out the door...

...and I made a mental note to post a complaint on cc.com if I survived this epic. Knowing that a bivy was only answer at this point, I crawled toward the door of the outhouse...

...opening the door to the outhouse proved to be challenge in the thin air at muir, as my o2 mask was fogged up from my brief stint in alpine-k's cathouse. how irresponsible to hotbox at 10K...how could he think to be with so many cougars...as Bahry said on Nanga Parbat, "It's like having sex with death".

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

Well, dammit, DFA searched "scrambled eggs," too! What search engine did you use? This scrambled-egg-picture-finding-time gap is unacceptable, and must be corrected at once! Suppose the Doctor had been trying to post diagrams of how to perform CPR in order to save another cc.comer? They would have DIED, man!

don't feel bad dfa

[Wink] I feel blessed that I can type my post and get it sent with out a snaffoo [Wink][big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

Well, dammit, DFA searched "scrambled eggs," too! What search engine did you use? This scrambled-egg-picture-finding-time gap is unacceptable, and must be corrected at once! Suppose the Doctor had been trying to post diagrams of how to perform CPR in order to save another cc.comer? They would have DIED, man!

don't feel bad dfa

[Wink]
I feel blessed that I can type my post and get it sent with out a snaffoo
[Wink][big Grin]
snaffoohound? [sNAFFLEHOUND][sNAFFLEHOUND]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

or a diagram of how to stick clip the 3rd bolt on toxic so the cc.commer with their quokka enabled web phone could get the beta from ya...
[Roll Eyes]

Yeah, see? It could have been something of dire importance like that!

Of course, in that case, a simple "grab the right-hand corner of the large bucket with your left hand, slide your heel up on the big sidepull on the right, move your left foot up to an intermediate edge, get the small undercling with your right hand, move your heel all the way up to the top of the sidepull, lock off with your left hand, reach up to the next collossal bucket, match hands, bring your feet up, and clip the third bolt" would suffice. [Roll Eyes]