I'm new. I have a question about our collective personality.

Cleophus

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was still 20. Who is this harmon guy? What in the hell is scuba climbing? Climbing under water is a tad easy with bouyancy and all? Tell me where this guy is. I'll either kill him in his tent or drown him when he pisses me off by "climbing" underwater.

[ 09-26-2002, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Cleophus ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cleophus:

Oh fuck off, the lot o' ya'! i'm tired of your shit. Hell, who cares if I'm new. I'm still going to kill you in your tents. Your grandchildren will tell scary legends about my mountain axe and your wives will tell longing tales about my manhood.

quote:

Originally posted by Cleophus:

Tell me where this guy is. I'll either kill him in his tent or drown him when he pisses me off by "climbing" underwater.

i think you'll do just fine around here...

[laf][laf]

[big Drink][big Drink]

[rockband][rockband]

All I was asking is if you notice yourself as being more motivated than alot of others. I'm not saying I'm better people than those divers, just saying that I took the sport farhter than 9 out of 10. That's all. I freely admit that there are thousands of better divers out there than I. Millions of climbers too. I wasn't trying to beat my chest. I was just asking a question. So piss off!

lickmysweatysack.com. I didn't even want to talk about it. That wasn't the question I asked. Fuckers around here need to take a remedial Reading Comprehension class. Oh... you're canadian, nevermind. That whole napoleon syndrome thing, got it.

[ 09-27-2002, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Cleophus ]