• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

more than 50% of residents have smoked pot. just hear it on CBC. hellno3d.gif

And your point is?

It certainly explains posts like this:

There is this decuementry im watchin in one of my classes on how the whole 9 11 (sept,11,01) disasters are planned by the american gaverment ..No one has beleived me so far. shit believe it!!! the movie proves it all, im only half way of the movie done and i found out so much,

for example the hole in the pentagon after it got "crashed in to by a 747 " they shows videos photes and a bunch of other shit on how the hole was only 16 feet across at the begining then part of the wall fell down then it was about 65 feet big , but the wing span of a 747 is like 160 feet across and there was no parts of the plane on the ground aND no people were found.they prove it all you have to see it , THEN THEY SHOW HOW THE TWIN TOWERS WERE ALSO PLANNED OUT TO FALL AND EVERYTHING WITH abunch of bombs go off floor by floor as it falls and as the first one falls a building next to it blew up. well i no every one does not believe what im saying so im borowin it from my teacher and bringin it to outaline next week end saturday(not tomorrow but the next week end) meet at outaline at 12 (if mark approves)its the crazyest shit so come down...then go skate after!!!

p.s marijuana is in my system haha

its friday

Don't listen to CBC. I gave it up several years ago. My blood pressure dropped immediately, and I've been much happier. The day I finally snapped and shut it off for good, there was a woman from victoria bringing a class action suit against the govt on behalf of heroin addicts with aids. She figured that if the govt had given them clean needles, they wouldn't have aids, therefor the govt is responsible for them. Still makes me mad.