Canadians are nuts!

scott_harpell

What a bunch of conspiracy theorists!

hi all,

i can never fathom whether or not 9/11 was just a big scheme set up by the US government. i'm simply not informed enough, mostly because school is just way over my head most of the year. but here is a point where i think it comes down to: do we as human beings believe and understand the value of equality, freedom, and mutual aid? if the answer is yes, then there should be more articulation about the current state of the capitalist system and global economy. expliotation and oppression on the weak from the powerful. be it nations, class, government, religion, individuals, etc. the inequal power distribution and wealth is being sustained by the government structure, the police, the law, the authority. it is that surprising that people are dying in Iraq simply because of economy? not really. it makes sense when the bush family and their associates are in control of oil companies and Iraq is naturally the biggest competitor in making money and establishing control over fuel.

i lost my point, right. so, seeing the hierarchical structure in which there is always people being exploited by other people, there will not be freedom and equality. government and police are the ones who support this system of inequality, so what's the solution? anarchy.

i don't know how much accomplishment i can make on an internet discussion board... but it seems to me that there are people who are interested in this way of thinking. so, i don't know,

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, that is a website for skaters and snowboarders. Of course they are fucked up...that is part of the game. Just like how, judging by cc.com anyway, climbers are argumentative, opinionated, disdainful of others and quite crude....in short, fucked up.

However, I'd rather be a climber than a skater - that is just too fucked up. Those guys must hate their 'nads with all that rail-sliding-and-then-falling-and-fully-bagging-themselves shit.

Anyway, off topic....yes, Canadians like nuts snaf.gif, or, er, are nuts. Whatever. You must hate school and living here. Surrounded by nuts. snaf.gif