Pentagon 9/11 - Film

Dru

I have never seen anything other then that vid. I was taken I am sorry for that. And sorry I ever said anything at all.

I hope you had your fun with my grammar and spelling hope it made your day.

I feel like a tit but at least I know now not to believe anything that comes from the south even if it is spelled and the grammar is spot on.

Edited by shadow_man1

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent grammar. Thats that rude shit that got me going. I may have made a mistake about that vid. Fuck you know I should never have said anything. I admit it. Hey I'm still down keep kicking because thats the only way you would ever be able to do this to me. Again I am sorry I thought the vid was accurate sorry. Keep kicking while you can because soon I will be completly in the saddle again. I am in no position at present time to get into any arguments. And read again dumb ass thats 700lbs not 9. And if anything like this happens to you think of me, I may be the one kicking you. Not to worry thats not my style.

Excellent grammar. Thats that rude shit that got me going. I may have made a mistake about that vid. Fuck you know I should never have said anything. I admit it. Hey I'm still down keep kicking because thats the only way you would ever be able to do this to me. Again I am sorry I thought the vid was accurate sorry. Keep kicking while you can because soon I will be completly in the saddle again. I am in no position at present time to get into any arguments. And read again dumb ass thats 700lbs not 9. And if anything like this happens to you think of me, I may be the one kicking you. Not to worry thats not my style.

Trask?

No worries man. People jsut like to shit on each other here. They don't really mean it. Its jsut the nature of the site. I hope you don't leave. I really mean it. Take care guy and have a nice night. I am off to class. wave.gif

It would seem to me that the wings, being swept back significantly, and being of significantly lower mass than the fusilage of the plane would fold back on impact. The Pentagon was constructed of reinforced concrete. It is hard to compare the damage to the Pentagon to damage created by airplanes in other buildings. It is quite possible that the wings may have begun to fold back even before impact.

I am going to reply to this. I again am not a Bush hater even though. He lied to everybody and took over a country and has lied to my country and expected us to die for his oil.

Second when I type in a hurry, yes my grammar and spelling are shit now. In one way I am glad to know how bad. In another it would have been better to have found out in a different manner. But as for all the bullshit. I was taken and as far as I am concerned I was taken on a very rude ride even after I did ask if there was more holes and so on.

Again I had not watched any news on this at all. Its not my news its yours. As for Bush haters our imigration hits on our web site went up 500% in the first 15 minutes of re-election. And it has not slowed down. I guess I am not the only one who thinks Bush is a Moron. At least I can read and know which way is up. Unlike George who was reading to the kids with the book up side down.

Ok.