Pentagon 9/11 - Film

Dru

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I said a bit ago.

Again the front of the engine would not be on the lawn. And there is only two engines and the wings where are they. I know in the building right !

My grammar sucks. Great you all can agree on something. Excellent. I feel much better now.

Still where did the aircraft hit the fucking building ?

I may have bad grammar but at least I am not blind.

Are you an ESL student? If you are, i'll quit picking on you. Otherwise, i'd send you an enrollment slip to my son's kindergarten class. They are going over sentence structure right now. Perhaps, if you study hard, you'll be able to catch up with them. yelrotflmao.gif

Fuck off.

This is not about my grammar or spelling.

You all turned your attention to me instead of telling me how any one of the three mentions could have happened.

Thats because you can not explain it in any fashion even with your oh so excellent grammar and spelling.

I will ask again.

1 fuel lack of

2 tree and the leaves

3 the hole. Nobody has said any thing about another place the plane hit the building. So we still only have a small hole.

4 the fact that the roof was not on fire.

Thats what I said a bit ago.

Again the front of the engine would not be on the lawn. And there is only two engines and the wings where are they. I know in the building right !

My grammar sucks. Great you all can agree on something. Excellent. I feel much better now.

Still where did the aircraft hit the fucking building ?

I may have bad grammar but at least I am not blind.

I would assume right there...

pentagoncompare.jpg

Want me to tell you the truth FUCK HEAD I had over 700lbs fall from 9' on top of me in febuary so I am rebuilding myself ASS HOLE. READ some of the others statments AT LEAST I HAVE A REASON WHATS YOURS AGAIN ASS HOLE FUCK OFF.

IF I HAD THE CHANCE I WOULD STILL OUT CLIMB YOUR SORRY ASS ON ANY TERRIAN. COME# ON UP THIS WAY AND GIVE ME A CHANCE. I will speak in your way BITCH

Edited by shadow_man1

Want me to tell you the truth FUCK HEAD I had over 700lbs fall from 9' on top of me in febuary so I am rebuilding myself ASS HOLE. READ some of the others statments AT LEAST I HAVE A REASON WHATS YOURS AGAIN ASS HOLE FUCK OFF.

IF I HAD THE CHANCE I WOULD STILL OUT CLIMB YOUR SORRY ASS ON ANY TERRIAN. COME# ON UP THIS WAY AND GIVE ME A CHANCE. I will speak in your way BITCH

ahhhhhhh! God!!!!!! Make it stop!!!!!! yelrotflmao.gifcry.gifyellaf.gif

Even when I look at that photo wheres the wing damage ?

I'm not crying about it ass hole. Just a point. I do have a hard time ounce I get going oh why waste my time explaining anything to you. You are the one who started all the bitch talk and all the fuck you ass hole and so on. I may have bad grammar but at least I am not a complete fuck head.

Edited by shadow_man1

Want me to tell you the FUCK HEAD I had over 700lbs fall from 9' on top of me in febuary so I am rebuilding myself ASS HOLE. READ some of the others statments AT LEAST I HAVE A REASON WHATS YOURS AGAIN ASS HOLE FUCK OFF.

yelrotflmao.gif

That rockband.gifs!

What does climbing ability have to do with this discussion? FWIW, you'd probably say "OFF belay" when you meant "take" and then you'd be "splatted"!! Then where would you be? yelrotflmao.gif

I am pretty open to conspiracy theories etc... If there is a lot of good solid evidence I'll kick the thoughts around in my head. The video was very convincing if you watch it and don't follow up on the facts.

However, there are pictures of the tail of the plane crashing into the side of the Pentagon. There are pictures of marks on the ground where the plane skidded into the building.

A Boeing 757 isn't that big of a plane compared to other jumbo jets. Jets like this also arn't the most solid things in the world. Remember how easily the roof peeled off that Hawaii Air plane a while back? However, even when light metal is projected by exploding fuel it can penatrate stone walls. This does not mean either that the metal would be shot in all directions. There are many factors than determine which way the energy is distributed upon impact. There is momentum from the plane (pretty simple) and momentum from the explosion (complicated).

Also the different layers of the building complicates things further.

All the pictures suggest an object the size of a Boeing 757. The pentagon is a BIG building and a boeing 757 would look smaller than you think sitting right next to it.

As far as airplane parts, there were lots of parts found.

There are engine turbines and scrap metal strewn about the premise.

As far as video goes, no one was looking for this to happen. How many people right now have their video camera pointed at the Pentagon?

As far as the FBI stealing the video, where is the proof of this? Anyone could have made up that story. Rumors fly fast. Even if they did take, so what? It is their. I'm sure they know where every security camera in DC is and use them to their advantage. Wouldn't you?

If there was any solid evidence to support this theory, I would be all over it. It would be very interesting. However, I don't see any.

You can't prove there are red fish in the water if you only have evidence of yellow ones.